- PERSONAL DATA COLleCTED BY MILANO PIERO S.R.L.
MILANO PIERO S.R.L., within its business activity, may collect the following categories of personal data:
a) Identification data and contact information such as, for example:
– first and last name;
– company name;
– registered office;
– ZIP code;
– tax code and VAT number;
– e-mail address;
– certificated mail (PEC) address;
– telephone number;
– fax number;
b) Any other information that will be spontaneously provided to us in the interaction with MILANO PIERO S.R.L .
- ORIGIN OF COLLECTED DATA
The personal data that we will process/collect will mostly be provided by You.
At the most, and always for purposes related to the best performance of the commercial service requested by You, we will process Your data by consulting public sources, such as the internet, public registers, public domain platforms, etc.
- PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may process/collect Your personal data:
a) for purposes related, inherent and / or instrumental to the establishment and / or the execution of the contractual relationship, in fulfillment of the obligations arising from the general contract conditions and to allow You to access our B2B platform;
b) to satisfy, before the contract execution, specific requests coming from the interested party;
c) to manage, in the best possible way, the contractual relationship with You, inviting You to participate in events aimed at presenting our new products;
d) to build customer loyalty;
e) to carry out activities related to the execution of extraordinary operations;
f) to fulfill mandatory legal and / or regulatory obligations to which we may be subject.
The communication of data referred to point a) is a necessary requirement for the management of the relationship and the conclusion of the contract, and in its absence it will be not possible to comply with it.
For the purposes related to the other points, however, consent to the data processing will remain optional and its failure to consent will not affect the execution of the contract.
- STORAGE AnD UPDATE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be stored, observing the best and highest security standard, in our data centers, by taking all necessary measures to keep them safe.
Your data may be updated, periodically, with information acquired during the contract execution.
The data processing will be carried out with the aid of manual and electronic tools, tools in any case suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
- SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes referred to lett. a), paragraph IV (“purposes for which we process Your personal data”), Your personal data may be processed to be subjected to related treatments, having the same purposes, and limited to what is strictly relevant in relation to the specific relationship between You and MILANO PIERO S.R.L.
More specifically, Your data may be shared with:
- subjects to whom the data may be communicated by provision of law, regulation or European Community legislation, or on the basis of Judicial Authority provisions, within the limits provided by such rules or provisions;
- Employees and collaborators of MILANO PIERO S.R.L. who work in the sales, marketing and administration divisions, as “persons authorized to process” or “responsible of internal data processes”.
- subjects to whom the data must be communicated in execution of the contract, such as, for example, any transferees of the company or business branches of MILANO PIERO S.R.L., or subjects resulting from corporate transactions involving MILANO PIERO S.R.L.;
- Third parties providing services, such as, for example, IT service providers, logistics service providers;
- In case of events involving insurance coverage, Your data may be acquired by any insurance companies involved, which will act as independent data controllers.
- HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the business and / or contractual relationship, if a business / contractual relationship will be established with You.
MILANO PIERO S.R.L. will have the right to collect Your personal data for the period of time prescribed by laws governing the retention of Your documents for administrative, accounting, tax and defensive purposes (in accordance with the applicable limitation periods).
If requested by You, we will delete Your personal data, according to the personal data protection laws.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right, at any time, to exercise the right to access acknowledged by art. 15 of the GDPR, and therefore to revoke Your consent to the processing, where provided, to obtain confirmation of the existence of Your personal data and to know its content, origin and destination, to verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction, to know the expected retention period and / or the criteria for used to determine this period.
You also have the right to obtain the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form, or blocking the personal data processed in violation the the law, and to oppose, in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
To exercise these rights, You can contact Milano Piero S.r.l., and in particular, the data protection officer (dpo) by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other communication within the competence of the dpo, the same can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com